Verified Reviewer

3.5

When we purchased the Kia Sportage from Jim Shorkey in Uniontown the $400.00 Turn in fee was never explained to us by the salesman. We have leased in the passed and never had a Fee upon turn in.

If we were advised of this we would have repaired for it, with covid right now our finance are suffering and we are are having a hard time keeping our heads above water. We are requesting that this fee be waved.

Upon consideration of the circumstances. Thank You The Mankovich Family

User's recommendation: Better Explanation to your Customers.

Location: Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Comments

#2000142

I hear that! My 91 year old father entered into a three year lease at Kia of Mentor, Ohio with that same $400 termination fee.

Then, he had the gaul to die in October. When I spoke to the dealer they said tough, the contact is the contract. So I called Kia Finance in Dallas, and the associate there was extremely combative and rude, threatened me with "her lawyers" and eventually she hung up on me. Very discouraging customer service.

So when you sign up to that Kia lease, beware of any fees or charges that are contained in it. Regardless the extenuating circumstance, they want their money.

Kia Motors Finance Reviews