Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jun 08, 2021

Father passed. Lease agreement states family member can assume lease with approved credit.

Provided death certificate and all documents they requested. No response. Several weeks later they stated the lease was past due and had to be paid up to date. Of course owner is deceased.

So I made payment to get current. No response for weeks then they finally sent credit application. Filled out credit application and by the way I have excellent credit. They became unresponsive again.

Many Many calls in which they say they can not transfer me to that department that I have to get a call back in 3-5 business days. Well we are now at 4 months and after many calls even to a supervisors I can not get I can not get them to respond to me. Filed with BBB and no info.

Called dealer to return car and they were a joke. Said just keep paying no one will know.

User's recommendation: Stay Far Far away from doing business with this organization.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments