Verified Reviewer

2.3

I told these people that I wanted to put down $3000.00 cash on my new vehicle & because at the time I only had the $2000.00 in my wallet, they took that then they drew up the paperwork. They couldn't finish on 7/27/20 so they finalized it on 7/28/20.

And I forgotten all about the extra $1000.00 I wanted to put down on my vehicle and then I was wondering why my payments were that high and only after I drove away & went to a credit union where I got my original KIA to look at the paperwork. They said KIA did the paperwork incorrectly but regardless I want to put this other $1000.00 down before my payment starts in September!

I feel like I'm being cheated by this company big time. Because I also did mention possibly getting something used or leasing rather than buying, but they drew up purchase papers right away.

Vin# KNDEPCAAXM704****

User's recommendation: Think twice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Finance Loan.

Preferred solution: Allow me to put the other $1000.00 down on the vehicle & bring my payments down..

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Cannot get someone to help with issue, Way they lie to their customers.

Comments

#1904765

When you signed the final paperwork, didn't you read it? You would have noticed the down payment was for $2k, not the $3k. Always gotta read what you are signing.

Kia Motors Finance Reviews