Verified Reviewer

This company is the ultimate worst! April and May I was approved over the phone for a payment extension.

Now June comes and I'm a day past my due date. And my loan now says I owe three months worth of payments. Called in June and was approved for an extension to place those two months once again to the back of my loan. Well here come July ...I find out that never happened because I had to sign a document.

Gave them my email address and never received anything (because the incompetent employee misspelled my email address) so now I, the customer has to pay for that. Not once does Kia care about any of their customers. They only care about their money. Now my bill is due on the 10th of every month, so I called Aug 7th to see what they can do about this issue.

They told me I had to pay Aug payment for the to reissue the same forms the last idiot was supposed to send me. My payment wasn't even due yet, and they're trying to get more money from me without fixing their mistakes on my account. One of their employees finally said they will call me back to verify the payment was made, so they can send some documents. I then decided I refuse to give any more of my hard-earned money to this company.

I was never late prior to COVID-19. I asked for a repossession of the vehicle. Signed the document with ease but now trying to use the same passcode to see the status and cant see anything because now the password does not work. Now as I'm texting this I've been on hold for at least a half hour for these people to flip-flop me around the whole company to get my passcode.

Do not use this finance company.

They are very incompetent and their managers don't even exist. They always claiming to speak to a supervisor or manager but its the same person.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY.

Kia Motors Finance Pros: Love the car.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Terrible customer service, Problem not solved, I will never refer or buy from kia again, On hold for hours with fake managers and sups, Give you the run around and no solutions.

Comments