Interest Rate

This company is absolutely the worst. They offered to grant an extension for the people impacted by hurricane Irma.

Turns out that they lied. They call everyday and harass you for a payment. When they look into it they apologize and say oh yes I see it was granted, I'll take care of it. Only 48 hours later they are calling again.

Today I received a letter saying they were going to report me to my credit! Unbelievable, this company has this program plastered all over their website yet they obviously have no intention of honoring it. Between the calls, emails and yes even text messages saying I was late I finally gave up and borrowed money and just paid it. They even had the audacity to charge late fees.

This company obviously lies and I would run very fast from them. If you are considering a Kia DON'T do it!!

Review about: Kia Motors Finance Auto Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Constant lies.

Comments

THEY sold my grandson a used car filled with roaches, IN LAKE CHARLES LA. HAD A HARD TIME GETTING THEM TO TAKE IT BACK SO WHEN HE FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO TRAD IT IN, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CLEARED.

NOOOOOO! WHAT THE CROOKED LIARS DID WAS REFINACED THAT CAR AND ALSO CHARGED A HIGHER FINACE CHARGED ON MY GRANDSON, WHO IS YOUNG FIRST TIME BUYING A CAR, AND NOW HE WILL BE PAYING YOU PEOPLE WHO IS (THE LAST IN CAR DEALERSHIP )AS Far as I am concerned, three time over for that car, but god's eyes are not closed and he is not asleep .

you sleaze balls will see it again, I [promise on judgment day you rotten liars and cheaters will see it and *** is where you will o[pen your eyes, I will pass this all over instagram twitter and face books about you crooks in lake Charles la, shame, shame, shame. laugh but it is a shame to take advantage of anyone, he was made to look like a fool but what goes around comes around demons!!