Verified Reviewer

Never make your car payments through Kia Motors Finance.

Not trying to be a Karen but, back in February I had my payments set up on Autopay, and they charged me twice for the month. I disputed the second charge, but they made it to where I couldn't make any of my payments through autopay or online at all anymore.

I was told when I called to make my March payment that my account was put on hold due to the disputed charge and that by the next month I would be able to make my payments online and through autopay or manually online again. April came around and I still couldn't make payments online. I called them back and their story had changed saying that it was actually a 3-month account hold and that I would be able to start making payments online again by May. Well it's July and here I am still having to pay the additional $7 service charge just to pay my damn car bill over the phone.

And really all of that is fine, an additional $7 a month is fine granted they actually answer their phones when I call so I can actually pay my bill on time.

(which never happens btw) But now I just got notified that my car payment is 10 days past due even though I have a bank statement showing that $432 was taken out of my account and also if I go to look at my account online with Kia Motors Finance it shows that my payment is past due, yet if I click on Payment History it shows that my payment was received.

I called them and what do you know, no one answered the phone. Just if any of you plan on buying a new Kia, look for other options as far as financing because this has all been a nightmare.

User's recommendation: Don't finance trhough Kia Motors.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Finance Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Kia Motors Finance Pros: Quality of car, Get competent agts.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Problem was not solved, Manager service, No help in resolving a issue they caused.

Comments