60 views

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

After leasing my car through Hollywood Kia in Florida and them choosing KiaMotorFinance as the lender I was assured that after paying my first month lease with a check that all future payments would be handled automatically. But I would receive a welcome package from KiaMotorFinance soon.

When that did not arrive I contacted the dealer again and was assured it would come and sit tight. There were delays because of Covid19.

And now I find out that KiaMotorFinance had used a completely wrong address the whole time even though they admitted that the first mail was returned to them stating they used the wrong address. But they did nothing.

No phone call or email and no contact to the dealer to fix their mistake. And now they want to repossess and ruin my perfect credit.

Now I have to pay for an attorney and the dealer does nothing to help either but to tell me, people make mistakes, sue them !!!

User's recommendation: Do not use KiaMotorFinance or Hyundai capital.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Finance Auto Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Bad customer service and terrible unprofessional phone manners, No help in resolving a issue they caused, Cannot get someone to help with issue, Problems paying online, Misinformed uneducated customer service representatives.

Comments