Hello, I am hoping this gets to someone in authority since calling customer service has gotten me no where. My account # is 171384****.

1st The customer service Phone # 866-331-**** is antiquated and not helpful to any customers calling. It is repetitive and takes way too long to get through, and that is every time I call. I’ve called a lot lately.

2nd I’ve had 3 leased Kias over the past 10 years. My recent one, a 2018 Optima SXL, I decided to buy. After finally getting through the ridiculous 866# several times I finally got someone who was somewhat knowledgeable. He emailed me all the information I needed to pay off my car. His letter was dated July 23, 2020. I sent in a full payment of $21,714.39 along with the odometer statement using registered mail, on August 7, 2020. I called a week later to confirm it was received. They told me the title was mailed on August 17. A week later I called to say I had not received the title yet They told me it was mailed on August 18.

I called again on August 24 since I still had not received it. I found out they mailed it to the INCORRECT address. I checked with the P.O. and they told me the address they sent it to did not exist and they sent it back to them. Funny all my statements over the past 10 years were all sent to the correct address. I was never late once with my payments. Total incompetency!!!

3rd I called again on August 27 and spoke first to Oscar, then to manager, Issac. Neither were helpful at all and told me I would just have to wait until it was returned, if ever. In the mean time my local GA title office told me that if I didn’t change the title in 30 days I would have to pay a penalty! I called again on August 28 and spoke to Adrian. Since it wasn’t my fault I hoped someone could help me, but to no avail. I kept calling to see if it was returned but no one knew anything.

On September 2, Alejandra told me it was returned and they would mail it out. I again confirmed They had correct address. I begged they send it certified mail or FEDX but they would not. Since they screwed up the first time you’d think they would do the right thing. Today is September 11 and still not title.

This is total incompetence and I will never buy another Kia in my whole life and will tell everyone I know not to as well. I am posting on FB and all social media how horrible the service is. Hopefully I will receive it in the next few days.

No one should have to experience all this incompetence after sending

$21,714.36 and not receive the title to my car!

Mary Zager

3620 Falling Leaf Lane

Cumming, GA 30041

615-975-****

User's recommendation: Don't finance with Kia.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Horrible call in system, So called customer service.

Comments