70 views
Verified Reviewer

Your company is incompetent . I sent my payment to you on the 6th of April and your worker Kent ross signed for it.

on the 9th you need to fix this i have proof that it was sent you need to fix this. I have the stub of the cashiers check and the post office card that came back from your company. They are saying I am late when i am not you received my payment on the 9th you need to find it. and credit it .

I have had enough of this. Just fix it. i paid i have a copy of the stub of the cashiers check too.My husband has called i have called no one is doing anything. This is not late.

I paid you cant just credit it and eat the money.

I have no more money left i lost my job due to COVID -19 and I saved that. Just make it right

User's recommendation: Don't finance with this company..

Preferred solution: Credit my account I paid you said i am late i paid on the 9th of April. i have proof..

Comments