65 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 02, 2020

After I lost my temper with them, they finally agreed to waive the $30.00 past due charge. They charge $3.50 to make a payment on line and $7.50 if you speak to customer service to make your payment.

That is totally ridicules and they should not charge extra for these services. I will never deal with them again after I get them paid off.

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2020

I set up payments to be taken out of my checking account on the 25th 0f each month starting Nov. 25th 2020.

You never took it and I receiver an e-mail telling me my $421,00 payment is now $451,00. Well I want pay the extra $30.00 due to your mistake. I know the pmt. I sent yesterday is late but you can eat the over due amount.

My bank has set me up to pay you myself and I assure you no pmt. will ever be late as long as I own the KIA.. As a matter of fact I may refinance with my bank and never deal with you again.It's a shame you people are so desperate for money that you deliberately let payments go past due so you can collect extra money. I am 72 yrs.

old and you will not get away doing that to me. Process the payment you will receive on Dec. 7th and eat the late fee.

I will turn this over to the attorney general if you continue to do business in this manner.. I will send your pmts myself from this point on so get over it.

Preferred solution: You can eat the late fee you charged me. It's your fault my pmt. was late. I will handle the monthly pmts. myself from this point on..

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Will rip you off and dont care.

Comments