79 views
Verified Reviewer

1.9

So KMF is keeping my overpayment of $300 for the payoff that was overpaid because they gave us and the Dodge Dealership the wrong payoff amount, and they have acknowledged that they have had the money for almost a week and will not be issuing a check to me for 30 days, . This is not acceptable because we called them from the dealership to specifically verify a payment that was posted for 2/11/20, and they said that it was not posted, but the statement that I got today shows is posted on the 11th and the KMF website also shows it posted on the 11th, and we called them from the dealership on the 12th.

Now they say that is our fault because we should have waited until they accepted the payment (supposedly 24-48 hours from the day that they received it electronically from my bank. So I said, either issue us a check now, or pay us interest for holding our money for 30 days, and they have decided to do neither and hold our money for processing (wtf?).

So because they can't process in a timely manner, that gives them the right to keep our money? Don't do business with KMF, they are liars and money hungry that don't give a crap about right and wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Finance Loan.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Constant lies, Finance through kia motors, Payoff amount incorrect, Holding my overpayment for 30 days and not paying interest.

Comments