Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user May 13, 2021

The company did nothing. I had to chase this down on my own, with zero help and zero concern from Kia finance..

Update by user May 13, 2021

So, Kia responded saying I sent a complaint to the wrong place. This was after being told to send it there by the customer support.They did absolutely nothing to assist, and this was their error.

On their own website it states they send it to the address on file for the loan. The bank they sent it to had nothibg at all to do with the loanI ended up contacting the bank, and they very kindly forwarded the lien release letter to me.No rhanks to Kia Finance.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2021

I purchased a cashiers heck to pay my vehicle off in full. Kia Finance, then sent my title and lien release to the bank the check was purchased from. Kia blames me for this as I didn't use a personal check.

They refuse to do anything about it, and even said I need to get a bill of sale from the bank to be able to give my my documents.

They expect me to chase down the documents from the bank I purchased the cashiers check from.

The customer service "Supervisor" even yelled at me on the phone.

User's recommendation: Do not use Kia finance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Finance Auto Loan.

Preferred solution: Send me my Title and lien release.

Comments