67 views
Verified Reviewer

Long story short, two or so years ago my title was supposedly sent to an old address after I paid my car off (I changed my address before I paid off) which was my moms house but it never arrived. They are meticulous about their mail and positively never received it.

I was then trying to register my car and realized I didnt have the title. When I called I was told they would send me a lien release agreement and is receive it within a week or so. Guess what- that was never sent either.

Now I cant get ahold of anybody through ANY of the toll free numbers to figure out how to get my title.

You guys either need to send me the title that never got sent or the lien release agreement that also never got sent.

This has been going on too long and Im tired of being lied to and brushed aside.

I am not surprised by the ratings and reviews of this business. I will never recommend anyone to do business here.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Preferred solution: Send “lost” documents immediately. .

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Bad communication, Horrible customer service, Title never sent out after lease end, Lien release also never sent, Lost documents.

Comments