We are a Ford dealership.Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia.

Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment sent 8-29-16, as of 11-15-16 no lien card but we do have a $69 bill for interest even though I sent $14,885. So they have had my $$ for 7 weeks now and the bill my customer for interest. Claim the check didn't arrive till 10-16-16.

REALLY!!!

I have called 4 times and my customer has call 6 to resolve.So far Erica, Henry, Eva and one more that I talked to have been ZERO help, what a joke

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "i want my lien card sent to me with account paid in full" as the author lost $69. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kia Motors Finance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kia motors finance auto loan at Kia Motors Finance was one thing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kia Motors Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Kia Motors Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors Finance?

Comments

Kia Motors Finance - Trying to get  refund -- Kia takes a long time Kia Motors Finance "...three weeks later, I do not have the Kia nor do I have the money. "The check has to be approved first -- sorry you are without a car."..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more