We are a Ford dealership.Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia.

Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment sent 8-29-16, as of 11-15-16 no lien card but we do have a $69 bill for interest even though I sent $14,885. So they have had my $$ for 7 weeks now and the bill my customer for interest. Claim the check didn't arrive till 10-16-16.

REALLY!!!

I have called 4 times and my customer has call 6 to resolve.So far Erica, Henry, Eva and one more that I talked to have been ZERO help, what a joke

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "i want my lien card sent to me with account paid in full" as the author lost $69. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kia Motors Finance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kia motors finance auto loan at Kia Motors Finance was one thing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kia Motors Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Kia Motors Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors Finance?

Comments