We are a Ford dealership.Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia.
Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment sent 8-29-16, as of 11-15-16 no lien card but we do have a $69 bill for interest even though I sent $14,885. So they have had my $$ for 7 weeks now and the bill my customer for interest. Claim the check didn't arrive till 10-16-16.
I have called 4 times and my customer has call 6 to resolve.So far Erica, Henry, Eva and one more that I talked to have been ZERO help, what a joke
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- One thing
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- I want my lien card sent to me with account paid in full
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Optima 2016
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."