We are a Ford dealership.Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia.
Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment sent 8-29-16, as of 11-15-16 no lien card but we do have a $69 bill for interest even though I sent $14,885. So they have had my $$ for 7 weeks now and the bill my customer for interest. Claim the check didn't arrive till 10-16-16.
I have called 4 times and my customer has call 6 to resolve.So far Erica, Henry, Eva and one more that I talked to have been ZERO help, what a joke
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- One thing
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- I want my lien card sent to me with account paid in full
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Optima 2016
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."