3.9

I reached out to Kia Finance regarding a State Title Transfer 10th May 2021 and was sent a link where I had to submit the information relating to the request. Responded same day and was informed of 10 days to process.

Followed up 14th June and told my response was not received and asked to resend. The customer service manager was incredibly rude and stated that if it was important, that I should have called before. I resubmitted via link and sent the paperwork via priority mail on 15th June. Package delivered the 17th June.

I sent a request via portal for confirmation of receipt, and called back July 2nd for an update. Advised paperwork not received. When I asked to speak to a supervisor (having been on the call 35 minutes already), I was put on hold and then disconnected.

How difficult is it to do a state title transfer? info

User's recommendation: Rather avoid dealing with Kia Finance - Customer Service does not exist.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Poor customer service, Unwillingness to support and guide the customer to a solution, Customer service is rude.

Comments