1.6
Interest Rate

i bought a brand new kia soul plus, within 3 months after purchase and 20,000 miles my front driver side tire blew out. i know kia is not responsible for tires (which is totally absurd) there is a warranty so why doesn't it cover the entire car?

i did not purchase the car WITHOUT TIRES. but that's another story. so i called the tire manufacturer and they said if i would have purchased the EXTRA tire coverage, i would have been covered. he also told me if i had a blow out driving out of the dealership where i just bought my kia 60 minutes ago, i WOULD NOT BE COVERED.

anyway, he then proceeded to tell me the tire make and model number (which by the the way are all the same 4 tires on my kia) has been DISCONTINUED and they will not be manufactured any longer. i asked why, because they are faulty and dangerous to have on your car? he didn't answer. so i had to buy a brand new tire to replace the blown out one and another tire to match, for the front passenger tire.

had to charge all of this on my wife's credit card which she wasn't to happy about. that's not all, 36 days later the same front drivers side tire blows out again. i have had it. this time i am so frustrated, i get my wife involved and she raised *** she called FUCCILLO KIA in cape coral where i had purchased my car and she also called RICK CASE KIA in sunrise where i purchased the 2 brand new tires.

they said i would have to buy another tire and then get reimbursed. that's not going to work, 36 days ago i just CHARGED 2 new tire and they tell me i have to buy another, c'mon. so, wife called kia headquarters to see if they can help us in any way, since they should know better than to put faulty discontinued tires on any car in the first place. after my wife spoke with kia the rep there said WE DO NOT WARRANTY TIRES.

ok, i understand, which is really stupid, and the manufacturer doesn't either only if you buy the extended warranty they offer. to end this story the rep said we don't have to do anything for you, however, i see you have been a great customer and we will replace the tire for FREE. ok great, thank you. then rep calls back 10 days later and tells my wife we have to pay for it upfront at any kia dealership and the dealership will send the paid bill to the headquarters and then lastly kia will reimburse me.

FORGET IT.... the reason why i couldn't do this in the first place because i don't have the extra cash or credit. SO A BIG THUMBS DOWN TO KIA AND ALL THEIR DEALERSHIPS. think twice or even 3 times before the nice convincing con salesman asked you to sign on the dotted line.

after signing and driving off the lot they really don't care what happens.

they really are not who they say they are by looking out for their customers. they are just waiting for another sucker to come in a make a quota.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Now driving on a 20 dollar used tire on my brand new kia.

Comments

YOU SUCK DUDE! LOL IM ROLLING LAUGHING AT YOUR STORY.

SUCKS TO BE YOU BRO BUT YOU BLEW A TIRE! PAY FOR A NEW ONE LIKE THE LAST GUY.

HAD YOUR WIFE CALL AND RAISE HELL...HAHAHA...DOUBT IT. BYE, BROKE ***