I've never dealt with such incompetent people.

This business is not BBB accredited? I wonder why?

If there was an option for negative stars this would be a negative 5 star review.

STAY AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH KIA. This place is the worse!! I've never dealt with such incompetent people... My son was involved in a car accident resulting in the total loss on the KIA Optima.

Dealing with this company and going through the GAP insurance claim was a nightmare that lasted 5 months due to their broken system I lost count of how many times I had to call to get a resolution, getting transferred to multiple departments most of the time and each time the agents on the other end were of no help, Nobody could help me get this resolved, finally when I could see through their broken online system that they had all their money from GAP and Insurance claim they took an extra month and an half to finally close out my account.

AND to top it off they had the audacity to report my account as delinquent on my credit report!?!?!?!?! now I have to keep jumping through hoops to get them to retract that claim due to inefficiency in their process!?!?!?!?!

In conclusion, I will never do business with this company ever again and I will go out of my way to share this horror story with people to steer them far away from KIA.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH KIA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Finance Account.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Incompetent people.

Comments