Update by user Apr 01, 2021

Update: Kia sent me a lien release, thinking that is all I would need to get a title in my name, NOPEI want to buy a different car and so I went into a dealership and they told me that I needed to have a purchase agreement, ok I leased for 3 years at the end of lease I purchased.I called Kia and they tell me that on the paperwork from the dealership where I bought the car my mom signed her name as a primary, which is a lie because all my paperwork has me as a primary.I requested this documentation from Kia they’re going to email me it and it takes 3 to 5 days to email, wow !!! this is illegal because I paid for the car and I am not getting The correct documentation from this company.What a joke of a companySo if my mom signed the document saying she was a primary ( which they say that is what there paperwork says) I’m gonna have to get an attorney because that’s total fraud.My vehicle is depreciating every day that I don’t get this title. i’ve lost a lot of money and a lot of time and a lot of patience with something that one person screwed up from KIA

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2021

I had leased a car in Ohio and my mother co-signed. I moved to Nevada and when the lease was up I - MEbought the car.

When I received the title my mothers name is the only one on title (she has passed away) my name is no where on title, Im listed on bill of sale as a co-signer.

The pay-off, PURCHASE came out of MY checking account. Kia fiancé refuses to correct this error, they admit it is their fault. The DMV will not do anything until the title is corrected. I dont understand why they are making this so hard for me.

Telling me I have to go through probate. I guess they dont care about their customers, Why?

they have their money, pretty sad company.

I have contacted them about 20 times, and get put on hold then they hang up.

Contacted the BBB and nothing. I dont even want to give one star, pretty sad

User's recommendation: If buying a KIA don’t go through their finance company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Kia Motors Finance Cons: Bad coustomer service, Has not been resolved, Unwillingness to follow up.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada